Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Polar Vortex 6: The Great Grandson of Polar Vortex

I hated this winter.

No really.

I hated this fucking winter.

On the plus side, I was working out more. I needed to make an outfit for Mardi Gras and finish my book. Onward and upward.

Mostly, I desperately wanted to be able to walk outside for extended periods of time without feeling like I was going to die of exposure, which was what the current weather made it feel like. It also made me feel so unbearably trapped. And I hated anything that made me feel trapped.

This was the largest problem with this winter so far. I will be quite pleased when it is over. In the meantime I was preparing to stand on the street in the cold on Saturday and hopefully get half naked and warm Saturday night.

Also, I needed to make plans for Friday.

No comments: