Monday, February 24, 2014

That Means...

Coming soon: interesting things, sexy times.

While forcing myself to write for a month seemed like a good idea the time, the fact that this month tended to have a lot of depression in general, particularly this year, had made the exercise less than positive.

Ergo, I am suspending said exercise.

Friday I shall go gay bar hopping, dancing, skirt chasing and planning for fun.

Saturday I shall go to Chiditarod and Mardi Gras. In short, the future is looking brighter, but at the moment I am still contemplating the past. So, a pause. Shortly, there will be pictures, photo-whoring, corsets, and amusement.

I was working on the depression; this month had always been hard for me, but for some reason it had been quite difficult this year and I just needed to stop trying to find ways to express myself when I didn't have good things to express.

Now, excuse me. I'm going to go enjoy more wine and sleep.

No comments: