Monday, April 17, 2017

Down Time

It's down time.

The best way to describe the space in-between. I'm in the airport so often now that I'm almost as well known as the flight personal on my favorite airline.

I spent a great deal of time in lounges.

I spend a great deal of time thinking.

It is an odd thing to travel so hard and so often and so well.

Right now it's downtime. Time to catch up on some stories. Time to tell the tales there are to tell.

Time to see people, really see people, instead of see through people. There are the masses that have come and gone, but then there are those that are slowly becoming a part of something greater.

A larger whole.

Friendships.

Real companions during downtime.

In the meantime, I miss at least one part of New York more than I can stand. This I need to write about, too.

Downtime.

Writing time.

Thinking time...


No comments: