Sunday, January 14, 2007

A lovely model

A friend of mine came to my place once. She was getting ready to leave Korea and I was sad to see her go. We had a lot of fun just being together. She was lovely in shape and form and she agreed to do some modeling for me. I've finally got around to working up some pieces based on her.

The following is safe for work version. If you'd like to see the not safe for work version you can travel to my website: SaraDevil

The Formidable Madame 2007 Watercolor on Paper




If anyone out there is inspired to model, please let me know. It is always more fun to paint when the models were poised specifically for pictures that were in my head.

Other new art including mini-bites from a set I'm working on for the next art show.

Rainwasher 1 2007 Acrylic on paper (1 of 8)



Again, the whole new gallery online.

1 comment:

kuyazr said...

hi sara,
why you put only one eye?