Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What to say...

My trip has been hectic. I will write about it soon as I return to Korea tomorrow. Tonight I shall have the finale with Skimmel and company at the Parthenon. I will not eat meat (lamb, pork, or otherwise) but plan to fill up on some excellent good foods none the less.

To those who I've gotten to see in this trip, thanks for having me.

To Skimmel, you are freaking amazing, you know that?

To those I missed, I'm sorry. I'd send up a white flag of peace but I doubt you'd forgive me anyway.

Things I shall have to tell you about include: Travel, Shopping, and the Cannoli, and dreams.

There is a lot and a little of each.

My dreams last night are biazarre. I dream of faces I can't place and faces that I can. I say names that are forbidden to me and chase them down in the dark. There are trains rushing past trying to derail me, to throw me up, kill and choke me and I hide from it to be well. I am naked and floundering. I'm lost. There is water and sand. There is nothing. There is sex and violence and unmasking and I wake up. Sort of like my trip.

Check back for more soon.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hope you have an uneventful trip back!