Thursday, May 15, 2008

She's Just In

She’s just in I'm just back from yet another trip to yet another place in yet another part of the world.

I am in immense pain. Or at least I was. I'm getting to the point where I'm so used to it I'm not sure what it is like to not be in pain. I've so many bandages on I'm not sure what to do with myself.

I'm tired but home. To walk through that door into my place. Here it is, like I left it, beautiful, clean, full of me. And now full of a bunch of crap I managed to aquire while playing backpacker abroad.

Where did I go?

Where will I go?

More on all of that soon.

In the meantime I have my bed to attend to. My sweet bed, my beautiful soft fluffy accomadating bed. My bed that has never done me wrong. My happy place. Not hard, not full of rocks, not located in some strange hotel.

My bed in my apartment.

Near my kitchen with my food.

And my room with my computer.

And my glass full of my wine.

And my stomach full of my wine to ease my body full of my pain.

Worth it, always worth it. Pain can be wonderfully cleansing sometimes. Not the best kind of pain mind you, that is resereved for special occasions that only come once every few years or so and really only with the write people. This is just that happy day to day pain that lets me reveal in healing. Pain and healing.

Being remade.

Being home.

It's good to be home.

No comments: