Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Advertising Fail?

Waking home from an early nightcap, having had some wine (a fine bottle of wine) with the Irish. I decided that I wanted to bring home some ice cream. Which seems like a great idea, but you have to keep in mind that I'm not supposed to have it. The Boy, however, loves it, and I'm sure the dogs would be happy to watch him eat it in the hopes of licking a spoon.

At the shop I was talking with the Irish and so therefore distracted between a conversation and thirty-one flavors to choose from. So I almost missed the advertising that was sitting, ah...right in front of my face.


The counter girl got very annoyed with me as I snapped photos, but sometimes you just have to go for it.



I'm almost positive that whatever they are intending with this particular ad campaign it is not what they are unintentionally advertising to all of the English-speaking foreigners in the country. I do have to admit, Korea continues to be amusing as all hell.




No comments: