Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Owning a Piece of Me

Ever want to buy a piece of art but felt pretty sure that you could not afford it?

Well at the moment, everything, and I do mean everything I own in the way of art is up for grabs. I need to move most of my collection before I have to move. I'm leaving my studio space at the end of December, and before I move I'd like to downsize the collection a bit. I have no intention of stopping my art work, but before I create armloads of new works, I'd like to move a few of the piece I have.

Art ranges in size from A4 (photocopy size) to larger poster size (1.5x3feet). I am happy to send stuff anywhere in the world. If you are international I will sell you pieces for the cost of shipping. If you are in Korea it would be great if you can come pick it up.

The prices for all available pieces are as follows:

PAY ME WHAT YOU WANT
If you are international add to that about $4.00 per piece you would like to have shipped.

There is a lot of stuff available, ranging from fine art nudes to seriously abstract.

See a range at http://www.saradevil.net  I will update soon as there are a number of pieces available that are not on the site.













I look forward to hearing from some of you.

















No comments: