Saturday, December 01, 2012

Breakfast Conversation

"So I had this dream last night," the Irish started off over breakfast.

"Right."

"Yeah, so, I was like behind enemy lines and I was trapped there and I was pretty sure I was going to die, but I was there with the dog."

Ah, yes, the dog; the dog of impossible cuteness at the moment.

"Right?"

"So, there I was trapped behind enemy lines and all I have is the dog and I'm pretty sure that I am going to die, and all I could think of was to use the power of cuteness to escape."

"Right?"

"So, I was being pinned down by all these armed hostiles and I grabbed Tino, and I stand up with him in my arms, and I say, 'put your weapons down'. It was like they were compelled to obey the power of cuteness."

"Okay, so what happened?"

"Well, you've seen the dog, his power of cuteness was enough and everyone put down their weapons and I was able to escape."

At this point I started cracking up. I grabbed the dog and held him up toward the Irish. I couldn't help myself.

"I can totally see it," I said with the dog in hand, "Put your weapons down or (in the most saccharine voice you can imagine) somebody's getting a tummy rub."

The dog; however, was not amused.


Obey the Power of Cuteness!

No comments: