Saturday, June 03, 2017

Impulse Purchases

"I don't know..."

"Yes. Just yes. You need those in your life. Just buy them," Hellion is an awful voice of conscious when I'm trying not to make an impulsive purchase.

"I mean..."

"No. Buy them. Buy them now."

"Do you really think so?"

"You should absolutely buy those," this from Gongalu, who is also not helping.

"Guys, these are awfully expensive."

"They are perfect, they look perfect on you. Buy them." Hellion has made up his mind.

At this point I have tried them on, and I must admit, I like the feel. There is a sort of power imminent in them, the fit and the shape perfect, when I move, they move with me. All my dark goth day dreams swirl in my head. I'll never be a fairy princess goth anyway.

"If you are not sure, we can put them back up and you can come back later."

"Don't do that, get them now. They only have that one and look at how fast things are moving," Gongalu points out.

"Buy them." Hellion has spoken his mind about this now.

"We can hold them for a-"

"Just shut up and take my money," I finally relent.

And so, now, I am the proud owner of  12 inch demon horns.

Seems perfectly appropriate.






No comments: